Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Roseburg has expanded its popular Duramine® collection with six new thermally fused laminate (TFL) designs, a sophisticated
selection of fresh neutrals, grey tones and hues that complement a wide variety of applications and design styles.
• Charcoal Chestnut: This unique, weathered chestnut is modern yet rustic, with an interesting patina. The medium grey
tones transition from a solid color to a subtle wood grain depending on light and viewing distance.
• Ribbon Walnut: The scale of this quarter-sawn walnut with linear grain design works well for large panels as well as small
sections. The fresh, light-toned walnut is perfect for a range of commercial, office, hospitality and residential applications.
• Rogue River Maple: The neutral appearance of this maple design includes mineral marks and a nuanced color play that is
clean and light, a nod to the new Nordic sensibility.
• Frosty Chestnut: The interlocking grain and narrow sap wood lines of this lovely chestnut design provide rustic appeal in
grey tones that pair well with today’s most popular color palettes.
• Navy: This crisp, timeless navy blue will complement a variety of design styles.
• Woodland Grey: This versatile new solid grey with warm undertones is a go-to neutral for any décor, from contemporary
The new designs are available via Roseburg’s Quick Ship program from all three of the company’s TFL facilities – Simsboro, La.; Missoula, Mont.; and Dillard, Ore. With the added flexibility of two-sided or one-sided design options, customers can choose panels that work well for any application, including cabinetry, furniture, closets, casework, and organization systems. Roseburg’s popular Charcoal design was recently added to the Quick Ship program, which now offers 35 solid colors and woodgrains for
prompt shipment with just one-unit minimums.
Reflecting on the recent enhancements, Mark Graham, Roseburg’s Business Product Manager said, "We are energized by our new team-based approach to the Duramine program development, taking into account a wide range of aspects including collaboration with designers in our key markets, involvement of the architectural community with our specification team, and most important, listening to our clients and bringing to market the products that support their needs."
Design trends evolve and change, and Roseburg is committed to providing in-demand styles and options so our clients can meet their own customer demands. Even more important than design options, however, is the proven quality, reliability and flexibility offered by our core composite panels.
Designers and builders can confidently use Roseburg TFL in a variety of applications, knowing that not only do our products look good, but they also stand the test of time. Roseburg’s particleboard and MDF brands are the most sought-after and specified brands in North America, due to the variety of potential applications and the company’s focus on supporting the green-building community. From moisture-resistant to Class 1-Fire Rated certified panels, Roseburg offers the right product for your project specifications.
LEED V4 Support:
• Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Roseburg is proud to offer a Type III product-specific EPD on all Duramine® panels to support LEED v4 projects.
• Low-Emitting Materials: With a full line of No Added Formaldehyde MDF options (Arreis®, Medite® II, Medite® II 3D, Medex®, Medite® FR) and Ultra-Low Emitting Formaldehyde particleboard (SkyBlend®), Roseburg manufactures products for the most stringent green-building specifications.
• Materials and Resources: All Roseburg composite panels are available with the option of FSC® certification from all of our manufacturing locations.
Now with Class 1 flame spread certification on the finished panel, Duramine Medite® FR is engineered for use in stores, restaurants, lobbies, elevators, or anywhere a Class 1 fire rating is required.